Thanks to the feedback from our Brazilian customers for the 3kW photovoltaic power plant, it is really a model of standardized construction.
To increase the safety, performance and lifespan of the inverter, here are some tips for installing inverters for everyone:
* The inverter should be installed on a solid surface, far from flammable or corrosion materials, where is suitable for inverter’s weight and dimensions.
* The ambient temperature should be within -25℃ ~ 60℃ (between -13 °F and 140°F).
* The installation of inverter should be protected under shelter. Do not expose the inverter to direct sunlight, water, rain, snow, spray lightning, etc.
* The inverter should be installed vertically on the wall, or lean back on plane with a limited tilted angle.
* Leave the enough space around inverter, easy for accessing to the inverter, connection points and maintenance.